Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Foot Sequence

How am I to write a manuscript? It occurs to me I need to do some research, authors do. I have devised a sweet morning routine here on Kauai that will be the backbone of my manuscript. I am blessed and excited to share this revelation! I haven't had to think in many years, so this book is welcomed by my whole being. I hope Dan will agree to be my photographer, so this will be a collabrative effort:)
Each of the 12 poses wich effect the foot and ankle are done for one minute. This sequence can be enjoyed once or multiple times a day! Namaste

Morning Routine:
Yoga Balls to open the feet
Toe Stretch
Crescent Moon
Chair Pose
Waterfall
Cat Curl
Downward Facing Dog
Childs Pose
Virasana
Baradvajasanas Twist
Maricyasanas Twist
Pascimottasana Forward Fold
Bound Angle
Savasana



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment